The Hasler OP16 Letter Opener is an office friendly envelope opening device that maximizes your productivity by allowing you to distribute incoming mail faster throughout your organization. Whether processing checks, orders, remittance pieces or any incoming mail, the OP16 opens various envelope types, saves time, leaves no waste and protects valuable contents
• Ease-of-use – Load your envelopes, press the go button and remove your opened mail at the other side. It’s that simple.
• Productivity – Quickly open mixed mail with speeds up to 300 envelopes per minute – without pre-sorting or envelope scraps.
• Versatility – Open a range of envelope sizes from No. 10’s to flats.
• Security – Experience no damaged documents, and safe extraction of contents with no sharp edges.
The OP2112 is the latest advancement in envelope opening technology. Utilizing milling cutting and a self-adjusting feeder to open a variety of mixed mail sizes and thicknesses, this compact envelopenr near opens up to 400 envelopes per minute, allowing for quick extraction and processing.
– Milling cutter
– Easy to use cut depth lever
– Superior self-adjusting feeder
– Indicator light for chip tray removal
The OP306, with its ability to operate at a rated speed of up to 40,000 envelopes per hour, contains the latest mail opening technology setting a new standard for high volume mail processing. Using milling cutter technology with 8 cut-depth positions removes chips as small as 0.01” from the envelope edge, producing a soft, feathered edge while protecting valuable envelope contents. Even overnight delivery envelopes are no match for the Model 306. Equipped with a robust operator control software interface, job setup can be done with ease and flexibility.
Sorting options make the OP306 a perfect fit for applications that require verification of contents either before or after extraction like claims processing, remittance, and vote-by-mail. Because of its ability to identify “clean mail” from “exception mail,” the Model 306 also helps to insure maximum productivity from mail extraction equipment by allowing operators to concentrate on extracting envelope contents from “clean” batches instead of trying to handle exceptions at the same time.
– Milling cutter
– High speed processing
– Three mail tray supports
– Operator controlled software interface
– Automatic jam detection
– Automatic chaff collection
– Stand and waste bin included
– No sharp edges – no paper cuts